Saturday, November 12, 2016

George Lindsey Goober Sings @224kbps {No Longer Available}

Shit, it don't matter. What with the mentality of this bullshit country, this fucker will probably re-enter the charts and go to #1. So before you spend your money to be hip to the latest trend, I provide you with the service of listen before you buy. But grab it before January 20th because then it's gonna cost $256.98, and our services will no longer be available. Songs are?

1. Introduction (Hitler Speech)
2. Good Morning Sunshine (Ain't It Great To Be Alive NOW)
3. My Way Of Life (And Soon To Be Everybody's)
4. I Ain't Good Looking (But We're Running The Country)
5. Cottonfields (Are Now Hiring Again)
6. Sweet Thing (Can I Grab Your Pussy)
7. Moccasin Branch (Do Not Enter)
8. Louisville (Our Home Of The New Whitehouse)
9. That There's Big With Me (And I Have Huge Hands)
10. I'll Live Here Till I Die (And Kill As Many Liberal Fucks As I Can)
11. My Goal For Today (Deport Anyone I Deem Fit)
12. Write Me R.F.D. (Cause Mr. Pence Has Closed The Post Office)

JUDY JUDY JUDY  

9 comments:

  1. Totally fucking agree!!

    Podge

    ReplyDelete
  2. get you head out of your fucking ass...grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No No Anon...it's you that should really pull his head out of his (Trump's) ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon...First please accept my apology to you. You have every right to express your opinion, just like I do.By my making a derogatory comment to you I now have stooped to your level (I should know better) What I said to you was said out of anger. You are right in your opinion that I should "Pull my head out of my ass" But I have the right to make any comment that I want to on anything that I post. Somehow I feel that you miss the whole point of rock and roll though. So as time goes by, and actions, and things that will be done and said that I don't agree with I will continue to make my feelings known. So again Anon please accept my apology and if you don't fuck you......Jobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....missed the whole point of rock n roll??????????? What, to make stupid decisions? Or to let the opinion of some "rock star" dictate how we vote or what we support?? I was perfectly fine to accept any outcome that arose...then the protests...then the name calling...I've just had it up to may ass. We had 2 less than stellar choices here..we all made one or the other...big fucking deal...the world continues to spin...I don't hate you...don't hate me because I disagree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude this is boring to me now. Where you got I hate you from my comments is way beyond me. "The World Continues To Spin" for now!!!!!!! Jobe

    ReplyDelete
  7. So let's all take our choice of medication and try and get along. And so endth the discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boss..let me just make this last point, for everyone go to this link and scroll down to the John Oliver Last Week Tonight part. He says it so much better than I do. Jobe

    http://www.towleroad.com/2016/11/president-elect-trump/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't tell you what is up in the country, but thanks for all you do for us.

    ReplyDelete