Saturday, February 14, 2026

Atlanta Rhythm Section Live Cleveland 1975 *NOW WITH NEW LINKS


REBOOTED BY REQUEST. FIRST POSTED MAY 30th 2018

Now wait...wait before you dismiss this you really ought to give it a listen. I hear a lot of Allman's Mountain and (Unfortunately) Molly Hatchet.  However their representation is small.  I always thought these guys were as good as any of the other southern bands, and this live show cooks. But if you don't think so as someone once said enjoy..or not. See scans

I WAS DEALIN' UP AND DOWN THE HIGHWAY TILL THEY CAUGHT ME WITH A HEAVY LOAD

10 comments:

  1. Doraville was my first experience to Southern Rock back in adolescent days. Since then, yeah, the ARS remains amongst my favourite Southern rock bands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm fine with this one since 2012, found it somewhere back then on the internet. But just great to see it back. Good sounding concert !

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. New link please! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this show still available? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course this band is high energy southern rock such as the Outlaws, Marshall Tucker Band and so on... Glad to see this concert again on the blog ! Greetings from Paris,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great band

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems I wasn't quick enough... But great post, great band

    ReplyDelete