The Power Station - The Southern Amphitheater, Houston, Texas, USA.
1985-07-19
"Get It On Tour"
https://workupload.com/file/CHKvtwEQELq
Thanks so much, XRay! Robert left this earth much too soon...
Power Station! I almost forgot about them. Thanks!!
X, I just did some poking around the internet and found a full soundboard recording of Power Station in Houston, 1985. Would you be interested in that to post on this great blog?
Thanks G, I already have it. I figured if this was a hit I'd post it in the near future.
Duh on me. I really need to uncross my eyes. And it's not like today was a long day... lol
Thanks so much, XRay! Robert left this earth much too soon...
ReplyDeletePower Station! I almost forgot about them. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteX, I just did some poking around the internet and found a full soundboard recording of Power Station in Houston, 1985. Would you be interested in that to post on this great blog?
ReplyDeleteThanks G, I already have it. I figured if this was a hit I'd post it in the near future.
ReplyDeleteDuh on me. I really need to uncross my eyes. And it's not like today was a long day... lol
Delete