Samantha Fish Band
Sellersville Theater
Sellersville PA
2015-02-08
Excellent Audience @320
01. Runaway
02. Band Introductions---Foolin' Me
03. Another Saturday Night
04. Who's Been Talkin'
05. Banter---Gone For Good
06. Stage Banter
07. Down In The Swamp
08. Tennessee Plates
09. Money To Burn---
10. Go To Hell---Banter
11. Jim Lee Blues Part 1---Banter
12. Banter---Dead Flowers
13. Last September
14. Shake Em On Down
15. I Put A Spell On You
16. Black Wind Howlin'
17. Encore Break
18. Banter
19. War Pigs
Samantha Fish - Guitar, Vocals
Scot Sutherland - Bass
Go-Go Ray - Drums
NOTE:
This was the last show on Samantha Fish's 2015 Tour. Although this is an audience recording, the Sellersville Theater is a very small venue and the sound quality is subsequently very, very good. Enjoy or not as is your wont.
enoch

This is really an EXCELLENT recording!!! THANKS!!
ReplyDeleteYou're Welcome, Anon. It is a very good recording and Samantha Fish Is a real up & comer. FBS is once again on the leading edge of blogs everywhere. Enjoy.
Deleteenoch
I just got a chance to listen to this. Its a shame that most other bootleg recordings don't sound this good!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Boss, i don't find many audience recordings that have this kind sound quality. As I mentioned in the post, I think the smaller size of the venue probably had something to do with it. all praise goes to the (unknown to me) Taper. He/She did an amazing job getting this one on tape.
Deleteenoch