how old are you....15?....16?..what a bullshit comp. I guess you were bored...understatement...Jesus...everyone's taste is in their mouth lately...here's an idea.....imagination...here's another...music worth a shit.
Nice try...we won't look for future volumes....thanks
Anon II no need to be rude! How old are YOU 11? Behaving like a playground bully! Jeez . . . . . everyone gots an opinion of a snarky troll these days . . . . . .you know the old adage if you can't say anything nice ... then try saying nothing at all. I am ancient and found this list fascinating and would welcome more volumes. Thanks Silent Way Keep up the great work!
Boss....I've just come across a bunch of uplifting, feel good, love life, religious CD's that I can post here for the gentleman/woman who does not go along with our heathen tone. Would you like me to post those? Remember I do have a direct line to God seeing as how I was defeated for that position a few years ago.
shove taylor swift up your ass buddy....I have no problem with the "death" theme..I have a problem with poor taste in music. This must have taken 5 minutes to put together. By the way, what were you smoking when you posted the best of….TAD??? Jesus. Running out of ideas? As for "Christian" music, that's an easy mark huh? shove that one too.
If you have such great musical taste make us a playlist....I'll find the songs and post them but I'm thinking your all mouth. As far as the christian music comment and the Taylor Swift comment that wasn't mine Mr. Astute.
Oh yea..that's not "Best of Tad"..It's a documentary on the band. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't. I'm really anxious to know what music you consider to your "taste".
Jeez (I'm probably gonna regret this but....) from what I can see looks like a pretty diverse cross section of bands. So tell us Anon what would you have posted? Better yet there is a forum for you over at the Wagon where you can post what you like. Instead of bitching and criticizing why don't you use it and let us see your vast musical taste.
...and one more thing before I go "read a book"...google "read a book"...I admit, that was not the best of or greatest hits of TAD...is there really a best of TAD?...how bout "Essential TAD"....or TAD, the Millenium Collection...just wondering.....
yes please, great selection
ReplyDeleteboldduke
Fun! thanks for all the great music. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteNice selection. Would like to hear a bit more of the fatal art.
ReplyDeleteThe art is just something from the interwebs.
Deletehow old are you....15?....16?..what a bullshit comp. I guess you were bored...understatement...Jesus...everyone's taste is in their mouth lately...here's an idea.....imagination...here's another...music worth a shit.
ReplyDeleteNice try...we won't look for future volumes....thanks
@Anon..I'm really glad you are so much more musically enlightened than all of us. I hope you get over whatever crawled up your ass ; )
DeleteAnother Taylor Swift fan heard from.
DeleteAnon II no need to be rude! How old are YOU 11? Behaving like a playground bully! Jeez . . . . . everyone gots an opinion of a snarky troll these days . . . . . .you know the old adage if you can't say anything nice ... then try saying nothing at all. I am ancient and found this list fascinating and would welcome more volumes. Thanks Silent Way Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteBoss....I've just come across a bunch of uplifting, feel good, love life, religious CD's that I can post here for the gentleman/woman who does not go along with our heathen tone. Would you like me to post those? Remember I do have a direct line to God seeing as how I was defeated for that position a few years ago.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteand please keep selecting.
shove taylor swift up your ass buddy....I have no problem with the "death" theme..I have a problem with poor taste in music. This must have taken 5 minutes to put together. By the way, what were you smoking when you posted the best of….TAD??? Jesus. Running out of ideas? As for "Christian" music, that's an easy mark huh? shove that one too.
ReplyDeleteIf you have such great musical taste make us a playlist....I'll find the songs and post them but I'm thinking your all mouth. As far as the christian music comment and the Taylor Swift comment that wasn't mine Mr. Astute.
DeleteOh yea..that's not "Best of Tad"..It's a documentary on the band. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't. I'm really anxious to know what music you consider to your "taste".
DeleteJeez (I'm probably gonna regret this but....) from what I can see looks like a pretty diverse cross section of bands. So tell us Anon what would you have posted? Better yet there is a forum for you over at the Wagon where you can post what you like. Instead of bitching and criticizing why don't you use it and let us see your vast musical taste.
ReplyDeleteThis "death" post got me to thinking...y'know, I remember when I had MY first beer....
ReplyDelete...and one more thing before I go "read a book"...google "read a book"...I admit, that was not the best of or greatest hits of TAD...is there really a best of TAD?...how bout "Essential TAD"....or TAD, the Millenium Collection...just wondering.....
ReplyDelete