Monday, December 9, 2019

Van Morrison LIVE in San Francisco CA 1974

Van Morrison
The Orphanage
San Francisco CA
1974-07-29
KSAN-FM Broadcast @320


01. Introduction
02. Heathrow Shuffle
03. Ain't Nothing You Can Do
04. Warm Love
05. Snow In San Anselmo
06. Help Me
07. Into The Mystic
08. I Believe To My Soul
09. Moondance
10. Foggy Mountain Top
11. Street Choir
12. Listen To The Lion
13. I've Been Working---Encore Break
14. I Just Want To Make Love To You


Van Morrison - Vocals, Guitar, Tenor Saxophone, Harmonica
Dennis Langevin - Guitar
John Farey - Keyboards
Mario Cipollina - Bass
Bill Gibson - Drums
Brian Hogan - Tenor Saxophone
Johnny Colla - Alto Saxophone


4 comments:

  1. Outstanding! Don't have this one. I'll extend your lunch by 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. So on top of all the other perks, I get to take FIVE MINUTES!!! for lunch? Thanks, Boss. You're The Best.

      Delete