*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER
I guess in keeping with his tradition to remind us of his (and mine) love of Mr. Zimmerman's greatness, genius, and all around contributions to R&R he did the whole John Wesley Harding LP with a few various other covers thrown in. Check out Rob, Bob and Albert for more Hitchcock does Dylan. Great sounding show here. No back covers.
SET 1
1. Mr. Tambourine Man
2. Visions Of Johanna
3. Clothes Line Saga
4. John Wesley Harding
5. As I Went Out One Morning
6. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
7. All Along The Watchtower
8. The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
9. The Drifters Escape
SET 2
10. Dear Landlord
11. Dear Prudence
12. Dear Doctor
13. I Am A Lonesome Hobo
14. I Pity The Poor Immigrant
15. Wicked Messenger
16. Down Along The Cove
17. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
18. I Threw It All Away
19. Caledonia Mission
20. Serpent At The Gates Of Wisdom
21. Senor
22. Those Guys Are All Dead Now
23. God
I OFFERED HER MY HAND SHE TOOK ME BY THE ARM
HE STAYED BEHIND THE ASSEMBLY HALL IT WAS THERE THAT HE MADE HIS BED
I guess in keeping with his tradition to remind us of his (and mine) love of Mr. Zimmerman's greatness, genius, and all around contributions to R&R he did the whole John Wesley Harding LP with a few various other covers thrown in. Check out Rob, Bob and Albert for more Hitchcock does Dylan. Great sounding show here. No back covers.
SET 1
1. Mr. Tambourine Man
2. Visions Of Johanna
3. Clothes Line Saga
4. John Wesley Harding
5. As I Went Out One Morning
6. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
7. All Along The Watchtower
8. The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
9. The Drifters Escape
SET 2
10. Dear Landlord
11. Dear Prudence
12. Dear Doctor
13. I Am A Lonesome Hobo
14. I Pity The Poor Immigrant
15. Wicked Messenger
16. Down Along The Cove
17. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
18. I Threw It All Away
19. Caledonia Mission
20. Serpent At The Gates Of Wisdom
21. Senor
22. Those Guys Are All Dead Now
23. God
I OFFERED HER MY HAND SHE TOOK ME BY THE ARM
HE STAYED BEHIND THE ASSEMBLY HALL IT WAS THERE THAT HE MADE HIS BED

Rob, Bob and Albert (Bob Dylan Cover Cassette 1982)
ReplyDeletethank you! this looks great.
ReplyDelete