The Faces - Detroit, Michigan
Unknown venue
August, 1974
Soundboard or FM Source @flac
(WABX Detroit ?)
Taper, & Taping Gear: unknown
Lineage: "SBD" Recording CDR> eac> flac frontend (level 6)> you (FLAC)> 2006 Download burned (Nero) to CDR> 2011 DAE (wav) EAC (secure mode)> (flac) Trader's Little Helper level 6 (align on sector boundaries)
(WABX Detroit ?)
Taper, & Taping Gear: unknown
Lineage: "SBD" Recording CDR> eac> flac frontend (level 6)> you (FLAC)> 2006 Download burned (Nero) to CDR> 2011 DAE (wav) EAC (secure mode)> (flac) Trader's Little Helper level 6 (align on sector boundaries)
Quality: vg+/ex-
Length: 10 tracks = 46:05 minutes
Artwork: included (I found some online, but I do not claim this recording to be from that bootleg).
Samples: none.
Length: 10 tracks = 46:05 minutes
Artwork: included (I found some online, but I do not claim this recording to be from that bootleg).
Samples: none.
Set List:
1. Stay With Me
2. Motherless Child
3. Gasoline Alley
4. (I Know) I'm Losing You
5. Bring It On Home To Me
6. Sweet Little Rock n Roller
7. Maggie May
8. Too Bad
9. Every Picture Tells a Story
10. Twistin' The Night Away
This is a good one folks.....enjoy
1. Stay With Me
2. Motherless Child
3. Gasoline Alley
4. (I Know) I'm Losing You
5. Bring It On Home To Me
6. Sweet Little Rock n Roller
7. Maggie May
8. Too Bad
9. Every Picture Tells a Story
10. Twistin' The Night Away
This is a good one folks.....enjoy
Original Notes:
THE FACES - Detroit (probably late August '74, exact date unknown)
according to Woodworks the faces played a festival style show in Detroit around this time.
THE FACES - Detroit (probably late August '74, exact date unknown)
according to Woodworks the faces played a festival style show in Detroit around this time.
Nice soundboard quality
#$#
Due to recent spamming of comments on posts ANON'S
will temporarily be blocked from commenting!!
Due to recent spamming of comments on posts ANON'S
will temporarily be blocked from commenting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment