Saturday, March 21, 2020

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Updated

LIVE and Updated links!!



Lyon France - 1989 (Pre-FM)



Rotterdam - 1985 (FM)



Sydney - 1996 (SDB)



Brussels, Belgium - 2008



SXSW Austin, TX - 2013 (Broadcast Source)



Black Session Paris, France - (FM)



Roskilde Festival - 2008 (FM)






Please Leave Us A Comment If You Download One Of These Shows So I Know I'm Not Wasting My Time ...THANKS!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks mate ! This is awesome ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps, Sydney 1996 is a fantastic SBD recording, never enough King Ink in my playlists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forwarding a thanks from my son who's a big Cave fan. One or the other of us will hit these. He might already have some. I'm the blogsite troller, he's end user.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Unknown...Your welcome. Glad we could assist. Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. Thank certainly not wasting your time my son went to school at C G S with him cheers

    ReplyDelete