James Cotton
San Luis Obispo Veterans' Hall
San Luis Obispo, CA
1992-11-14
Soundboard @320
1st Set
01. Instrumental (Fades In)
02. Steamroller Blues
03. James Cotton Intro---Instrumental
04. Rocket 88
05. You Don't Have To Go
06. Rock Me, Baby
07. Got My Mojo Working
08. Sweet Home Chicago (Fades Out)
09. Just a Little Bit (Fades In)
10. Instrumental
2nd Set
11. Instrumental
12. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
13. James Cotton Intro---Hitch Hike
14. Take Off Your Shoes
15. Someone Else Is Steppin' In (Slippin' Out, Slippin' In)
16. The Things That I Used To Do
17. I'm Ready
18. Get On Down
19. Blow Wind Blow
20. My Love Don't Mean A Thing
21. Mannish Boy
22. You Know I Love You
23. Let's Shout (Baby Work Out)---I Feel Good---Set Closing Jam
24. Encore Break
25. Stop Breaking Down---Outro Jam

Killer!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, Boss.
DeleteThanks for this concert. Cotton was (is) the boss!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, SoCal. Enjoy.
Delete