It's one of my favorite of theirs!
Even though I Don't Know Anything About It - 'Cept That It's Great!
Thanks to the Original Poster!!!
It came with that Front Cover and Info that it was Recorded from WLIR-FM in 1984 and that's it!
So, I made a Back Cover 'cause I couldn't find one...
The other day or so I visited a R.E.M. Concert Chronology website and searched 1984 and couldn't find it listed...So, I Still Don't Know!
And, To be Real Honest with You - Don't Care, Either!
IF You Know Or Care? - Let Me Know, IF Ya Want?
I'll be Busy Listenin' to this one again, though...
NEW LINK: 8/15/22


Looks to be an edit of this:
ReplyDelete9 June 1984 - Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ
other acts performing: Roger McGuinn, Ritchie Havens, John Sebastian, Jessie Colin Young, The Band (Richard Manuel, Rick Danko, Levon Helm)
set: Pale Blue Eyes / Second Guessing / Hyena / Letter Never Sent / Harborcoat / 7 Chinese Bros. / Pretty Persuasion / So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) / Gardening At Night / 9-9 - Windout / Old Man Kensey / Sitting Still / Driver 8 / Carnival Of Sorts (Box Cars)
encore 1: Radio Free Europe / Little America
encore 2: So You Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star / Do You Believe In Magic / Gloria
notes: Performance for 'Rock Influences: Folk Rock' on MTV. Roger McGuinn guests on 'So You Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star' and 'Gloria'. John Sebastian guests on 'Do You Believe In Magic'. First performances of 'Driver 8', 'Old Man Kensey' and 'Hyena'. The performance was broadcast on 17 July 1984.
13 June 1984 - '5:30 Phone Call', WLIR 92.7FM, WLIR Studios, Westbury, NY
notes: Phone interview with Bill Berry.
Thanks Mr RocketMan! Really good early stuff and didn't have this. Blistering set!
ReplyDelete