Commander Cody &
The Lost Planet Airmen
The Lost Planet Airmen
Record Plant
Sausalito, CA
1973-06-10
KSAN-FM Broadcast @320
01. Good Rocking Tonight
02. Semi-Truck
03. Seeds And Stems Again
04. Honey Suckle Honey
05. Sister Sue
06. Cryin’ Time
07. Milk Cow Blues
08. One More Round
09. I Got Loaded
10. Beat Me And Daddy Eight To The Bar
11. Hot Rod Lincoln
12. Josephine
13. Rock That Boogie
14. Twenty Flight Rock
15. Jail House Rock

Thanks enoch, love these guys
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, Jobe.
DeleteOh by the way brother you're right I got the other Volumes of "Beat Outs" coming up shortly, however I'm a victim of the public scholl system and there are only 13 volumes not 14, boy my face is red!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOK. I thought I was lost again. I searched and searched and came up empty.
DeleteGreat band! Great memories! Thanks enoch!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like the post, Anon. Enjoy & Thanks for commenting. We always appreciate Comments around here.
DeleteThanks Mano! They don't make em like this no more, nor KSAN in San Francisco... miss those days. Be Well Enoch, and thanks again.
ReplyDeleteYou're Welcome, Gill. Enjoy. Dig Those Memories.
Delete