Monday, August 17, 2020

The Dead Boys LIVE in San Francisco CA 1977

 Dead Boys
Old Waldorf
San Francisco CA
1977-11-01
Soundboard @320



01. Sonic Reducer
02. All This And More
03. Caught With The Meat In Your Mouth
04. I Wont Look Back
05. You Can't Hurt Me Anymore (Not Anymore)
06. What Is Love
07. Flame Thrower Love
08. Son Of Sam
09. Down In Flames---Encore Break
10. Search & Destroy


Stiv Bators - Vocals
Cheetah Chrome - Guitar
Jimmy Zero - Guitar
Jeff Magnum - Bass
Johnny Blitz - Drums


2 comments:

  1. Nice, Many years ago The Lords Of The New Church were playing a small club (the same one I saw Rory Gallagher at) when I had to piss, well looking over at the stall next to me who else was relieving themselves? Yep you guessed it Stivy. Of course I waited till he was done to ask him for his autograph which I still have, however I don't think he washed his hands, that's ok though I didn't either. Great Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Jobe. Good story (It's a good thing that our little theme park here on the river Styx isn't one of those family friendly places or we might occasionally offend someone) :) Just Good entertainment.

      Delete