Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Various Artists Popgala 1973 Voorburg Netherlands


                                                 *THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER

OK so there's no Roxy Music here nor Stevie Wonder, Ringo Starr, but all those others are. A few of these bands I had never heard of, however "Livin Blues" and "Country Gazette" turn in some fine performances. 3 discs. See scans



                                      No worst song with this post seeing as how long it is.



DISC 1


DISC 2


DISC 3

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Happy to be the first to thank you. I really like to find music played during these festivals I missed. Despite the strange times we lived, thanks to you, I attend a festival with a lot of people :)
    Best regards,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez I guess everybody has this. Barely downloaded and one comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think you would be used to it by now dude...lol!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, nice line up and decent sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slade fans really need disc 1. Really rare live recordings - there are practically no live Slade boots from 73. Decent sound quality too. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete