*AS ALWAYS, THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER
God knows I love this stuff. If you like the B-52's I think you'll like this. Now, I don't like the B-52's but for some reason I love these guys. Go figure. Now if I could just find some Sadistic Mika Band live. See scans.
ONE DAY YOU PUT YOUR CARD INTO HER
***********************************************************************************



Thank you.
ReplyDeletejpop80ss2 has a live Sadistic Mika Band album (and lots more).
useo sez - Wot an incredibly rare & welcome file! Biggest thanks.
ReplyDeleteJust a detail but this wondrous creature pictured is ‘Diane Weber’ or Marguerite Empey, famous model (early Playboy) and nudist who features in Gay Talese’s non-fiction book Thy Neighbour’s Wife (worth a read) she passed away in 2008 I think in her seventies. Staggeringly beautiful she featured on many early album covers. Check her out!
ReplyDeleteThanks for revealing who the model is ... Diane was an incredible beauty!
DeleteThanks for the mammaries and the Jeff Beck and The Cramps!!!
ReplyDelete-RoBurque