Roy Buchanan - My Father's Place
Roslyn, NY.
September 27, 1977
WLIR-FM source @flac
Setlist:
01 I'm A Ram - 04:54
02 Honky Tonk - 04:03
03 Blues In C - 08:00
04 Further On Up The Road - 03:35
05 Roy's Blues - 08:31
06 Slow Down - 03:53
07 I'm Evil - 05:38
08 Lonely Days & Lonely Nights - 04:32
09 Green Onions - 06:49
10 The Messiah Will Come Again - 07:09
pass-fbsvw

Don't change anything, as I need to do more research...but the date may be of a rebroadcast. Newsday (Sunday August 21, 1977) lists Roy Buchanan playing My Father's Place on Friday and Saturday (two sets, 8:30 and Midnight). That would 8/26 or 8/27. Sept. 27 was a Tuesday...let's see if there's a Newsday for the previous Sunday...there is, but no listings for My Father's Place that I can see. So I can't confirm....yet. :)
ReplyDeleteDo your thing Sherlock. =)
Delete