Friday, August 23, 2024

Pete Townshend - 1997-06-14 House of Blues Chicago, IL



                                                                  Fixed Link

                                                https://pixeldrain.com/u/rtQ7JAPY

8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot XRay appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new link! Awesome show and share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice variety of tracks - thanks so much more the share XRay and cheers from DownUnder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bootleg of Townshend at the La Jolla Playhouse ~2001. It's lovely and *hilarious* - PT's stories and banter between songs are priceless. But, the recording gets so quiet most of the time, it's hard to play and hear in any background way, like stuff I play at the shop I work at. This setlist covers lots of the same material; I hope it will be more stereo-friendly.

    Sad that "Slit Skirts" is not here; it's my favorite late Townshend. "Sheraton Gibson" is a gem. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous...Did you want to share that Townshend recording???

    ReplyDelete