The download shows 20 cuts but cut 4 was just some idiot talking about something, so it has been deleted. So now there are 19 musical cuts for your enjoyment. See scans
Have done the usual and shared Jobe. There was a piece locally on the news yesterday about a new ‘musical’ about the Stones called Redlands! The bust etc . . .watch this space (tho’ it did look AWFUL!) ;)
I can't FU**ING believe it this has been viewed over 400 times and only 2 people have something to say about it? Maybe I should post some Vangelis trash and get over 20 comments like some other bullshit sites
Looking forward to this!
ReplyDeleteHave done the usual and shared Jobe. There was a piece locally on the news yesterday about a new ‘musical’ about the Stones called Redlands! The bust etc . . .watch this space (tho’ it did look AWFUL!) ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't FU**ING believe it this has been viewed over 400 times and only 2 people have something to say about it? Maybe I should post some Vangelis trash and get over 20 comments like some other bullshit sites
ReplyDelete