Awesome! Thank you. The studio I was working at back in the day, had a legendary tape Library. I would explore this floor to ceiling basement full of client tapes. Most forgotten by the labels or even the Artists themselves. These tapes were there in 1983 when I was on staff. https://postimg.cc/JGBHD3Xq. All ripe for the taking. I know a few people who "borrowed" some of these when the studio was sold for auction in the late 1980's.
Same here, can confirm D/L works. Try private window, clear cookies and web data. different browser. https://brave.com/download/. or https://duckduckgo.com
Just Checking Boss - No issues with ‘workupload’ here, came down the pike in seconds (well, under two minutes!!) Have you thought it is maybe you guys have a "FREAKING AD BLOCK"!? Didn’t even need a VPN came down sweet as on Safari here! Maybe try what ex_mixer says!? Juss tryin’ ta help! ;)
Muchas gracias por tan buen aporte, amigo. Saludos.
ReplyDeleteWOW !!! Never seen this one before
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thank you. The studio I was working at back in the day, had a legendary tape Library. I would explore this floor to ceiling basement full of client tapes. Most forgotten by the labels or even the Artists themselves. These tapes were there in 1983 when I was on staff. https://postimg.cc/JGBHD3Xq. All ripe for the taking. I know a few people who "borrowed" some of these when the studio was sold for auction in the late 1980's.
ReplyDeleteTried 6 times. "CONNECTION F|AILED".
ReplyDeleteI just checked the link and it's working fine, I don't know...
ReplyDeleteSame here, can confirm D/L works. Try private window, clear cookies and web data. different browser. https://brave.com/download/. or https://duckduckgo.com
ReplyDeleteTurn OFF your FREAKING AD BLOCK!!
ReplyDeleteJust Checking Boss - No issues with ‘workupload’ here, came down the pike in seconds (well, under two minutes!!) Have you thought it is maybe you guys have a "FREAKING AD BLOCK"!? Didn’t even need a VPN came down sweet as on Safari here! Maybe try what ex_mixer says!? Juss tryin’ ta help! ;)
ReplyDelete