Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Elvis Costello And The Attractions - LIVE in London UK


Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Hope & Anchor 
London UK
1980-05-14
BBC Radio 1 FM broadcast @320


01. intro
02. Temptation
03. Help Me
04. I Stand Accused
05. One More Heartache
06. Secondary Modern
07. (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea
08. Little Sister
09. High Fidelity
10. Lipstick Vogue
11. Waiting For The End Of The World
12. Don't Look Back
13. Girls Talk
14. Watching The Detectives
15. You Belong To Me

Encore

16. Oliver's Army
17. Mystery Dance
18. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding?
19. Pump It Up---outro


Elvis Costello - Guitar,Vocals 
Martin Belmont - Guitar
Bruce Thomas - Bass
Pete Thomas - Drums




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Enjoy, Rolf. Glad you like it. enoch

      Delete
    2. Mas thanks for the Elvis....not one I had in the catalog.

      Delete
    3. Your very welcom, Anon. I'm happy to be able to fill a hole in your collection. Thanks for commenting. enoch

      Delete
  2. Fantastic quality (despite the echo on the mic) and nice setlist.
    Thanks for this little gem.
    Krisinblack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome, Krisinblack. Thanks, as always for the comment. enoch

      Delete
  3. Wonderful - I taped this from the original broadcast on Radio 1, then some years later foolishly lent it to a 'mate' & never saw it again. Many thanks for the digital replacement - made my day. Cheers SteveO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the kind of story I like to hear. I'm really happy that we could get this show back to you, SteveO. Enjoy. enoch

      Delete
  4. never knew Martin Belmont was once in The Attractions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belmont was a short term fill-in for a few shows, as I understand it. enoch

      Delete