Saturday, April 23, 2016

Rory Gallagher - LIVE in Stockholm Sweden 1979

Rory Gallagher
Konserthuset
Stockholm Sweden
1979-10-27
FM Broadcast @320


Disc 1

01. Wayward Child
02. I Wonder Who
03. Bought & Sold
04. Follow Me
05. Keychain
06. Moonchild
07. Out On The Western Plain
08. As The Crow Flies


Disc 2

09. Going To My Hometown
10. The Last Of The Independants
11. A Million Miles Away
12. Shadow Play
13. Bullfrog Blues
14. Sea Cruise---Jenny Take A Ride
15. Secret Agent
16. Messin' With The Kid


Rory Gallagher - Guitar, Vocals
Gerry McAvoy - Bass
Ted McKenna - Drums


6 comments:

  1. I always loved the song Keychain live...am I the only one as he rarely played it?JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, JB, some songs just fall out of the playlist as time goes by. On this tour, Rory Gallagher played "Keychain" because he was promoting the LP, "Top Priority", on which the song appears. enoch

      Delete
  2. Thanks Enoch

    Rory Gallagher was a master performer always gets plenty of play time on my Stereo

    Regards

    Rhod

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're Welcome Rhod. I tend to agree with you. Thanks for stopping by and for the comment. enoch

    ReplyDelete
  4. enoch,
    Is it true (often times kicked around) that Jimi Hendrix was asked how it was to be he greatest guitarist in the world and he (Jimi) told the reporter that he did not know, and to go ask Rory Gallagher? Just curious. Oh, and thanks for the post--love Rory, whom I saw open for RUSH--of all people--on the Signals Tour in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. batfan63, I've heard that story before (and in many variations) and I think it's more apocryphal than factual. I've never seen or heard of anyone who would or could substantiate the statement. Gallagher was a great guitarist, in any case. You are Welcome for the post. Glad you like it. Thanks for commenting. enoch

    ReplyDelete