Thursday, July 23, 2020

Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation - KCRW 2005

Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation
KCRW Radio FM Broadcast
Los Angeles, CA.

FM Source @256

Recorded At Arlyn Studios - Austin 3/16/05


Set List: 
01.Intro
02.Black Dog
03.Mighty Rearranger
04.Shine It All Around
05.--Interview--
06.The Enchanter
07.Tin Pan Valley
08.When The Levee Breaks


Band:
Robert Plant - Vocals
John Baggott - Keyboards
Clive Deamer - Drums
Justin Adams - Electric Guitar
Billy Fuller - Bass
Skin Tyson   - Guitars


4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Thanks SilentWay. This is really good fun and in a week when the BBC here re-broadcast their film profile which reminded me how truly fascinating Mr Plant is (if not plain bonkers!) Excellent! Available for a further 25 days if you can get it where you are links here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vy78w

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something wrong with Voodoo Wagon. I can't get past Google's Content Warning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Duane...that happens to me every few weeks. What I do is clear my browsing data (I have the problem with Chrome).

    ReplyDelete