Saturday, July 4, 2020

Blood, Sweat & Tears LIVE in Amsterdam NL 1970

Blood Sweat & Tears
Concertgebouw
Amsterdam NL
1970-09-20 
FM Broadcast @320


01. Introduction
02. Fire And Rain
03. Somethin’ Comin’ On
04. 40,000 Headman
05. I Can’t Quit Her
06. Smiling Phases
07. Sympathy For The Devil
08. Sometimes in Winter
09. Lucretia McEvil
10. And When I Die
11. Hi De Do
12. Spinning Wheel
13. You’ve Made Me So Very Happy
14. Somethin’Goin’ On---Blues Part 2


David Clayton Thomas - Vocals
Steve Katz - Guitar, Vocals
Dick Halligan - Keyboards, Trombone, Flute
Jim Fielder - Bass
Bobby Colomby - Drums
Fred Lipsius - Alto Saxophone, Keyboards
Lew Soloff - Trumpet
Chuck Winfield - Trumpet
Jerry Hyman - Trombone


10 comments:

  1. thanx enoch, what a great band at an almost perfect point in time (steve katz on board, no al kooper or randy brecker)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, 1970 was just about the right time to catch BS&T. By 1972 or so, i start to lose interest. Enjoy.

      Delete
    2. i'm adding the FLAC version of this show and a 1968 boston also in FLAC.

      boston has al kooper, michael brecker and steve katz on board.

      plus a 1973 musikladen self made vhs videorip. enjoy

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the Bonus Material, Hinterwald. As I've always said: Around Here, It's all about Teamwork

      Delete
  2. I've gotta here their covers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find that the covers are new arrangements of those songs. A bit different from the originals. Glad you dig it, Jobe.

      Delete
  3. Personally prefer the Kooper version, but this'll do in a pinch. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this one works out for you, but be sure to check out Hinterwald's 1968 show above.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this post. Not too much out there for B,S & T. Also, thanks for the Musselwhite post. He was amazing both times I saw him live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy, SoCal Blues Fan. Thanks for the comments.

      Delete