David Bowie - The Bridge School Benefit
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mountain View, CA.
Mountain View, CA.
October 19 & 20*, 1996
Unknown source
Liberated bootleg@320
Liberated bootleg@320
Set List:
01 Intro
02 Aladdin Sane
03 The Jean Genie
04 I'm A Hog For You Baby
05 I Can't Read
06 The Man Who Sold The World
07 Heroes
08 Let's Dance
09 Aladdin Sane*
10 The Jean Genie*
11 I Can't Read*
12 The Man Who Sold The World*
13 China Girl*
14 Heroes*
15 White Light White Heat*
16 Helpless* (with Neil Young)
02 Aladdin Sane
03 The Jean Genie
04 I'm A Hog For You Baby
05 I Can't Read
06 The Man Who Sold The World
07 Heroes
08 Let's Dance
09 Aladdin Sane*
10 The Jean Genie*
11 I Can't Read*
12 The Man Who Sold The World*
13 China Girl*
14 Heroes*
15 White Light White Heat*
16 Helpless* (with Neil Young)
The Bridge School Benefit Concert in Mountain View, California.
Bowie performed two small acoustic sets over two nights on the
19th and 20th of October 1996.

Thanks for these two sets SilentWay. Great stuff. Great quality too. Will try n post links heading folks across soon as. bestests as ever
ReplyDeleteGracias Siolenet Way por el aporte.
ReplyDelete