Friday, July 24, 2020

Talking Heads LIVE in New Brunswick NJ 1977

Talking Heads
Rose Room 
Student Center
Rutgers University
New Brunswick NJ
1977-11-01 
Soundboard @320



01. Love---Building On Fire
02. Uh Oh, Love Comes To Town
03. Don't Worry About The Government
04. Take Me To The River
05. The Book I Read
06. New Feeling
07. A Clean Break
08. The Big Country
09. The Good Thing
10. Stay Hungry
11. Thank You For Sending Me An Angel
12. Who Is It?
13. Psycho Killer---Encore Break
14. Pulled Up
15. I'm Not In Love
16. No Compassion---Encore Break
17. 1-2-3 Red Light


David Byrne - Guitar, Vocals
Jerry Harrison - Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals 
Tina Weymouth - Bass, Vocals
Chris Frantz - Drums, Vocals 



4 comments:

  1. Thought I head this set Enoch but turns out I didn't Appreciated! Love any Talking Heads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking 'bout some early Heads, wow, 1-2-3 Red light, don't stop me
    fBS you ain't right to stop me.
    KUDOS fBS! from Thee Most High, TheeRevLouCifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment. Glad you like the post. Enjoy, Rev.

      Delete