Friday, August 14, 2020
Jimmy Johnson Band Live Tros Holland 1989
Did you hear that? Did you find it? What the hell are you talking about Jobe? Well....the sound is that of a pin dropping and the other is the needle in the haystack. What the fuck are you talking about Jobe? Well that's how well my G N' R and my last Beatles (Volume 12) post went over. The Beatles (Volume 12) post as of today only has 211 views, when the other volumes I posted have over 400 (maybe I made them too hard to find and everybody just said fuck it) The G N' R post only has 111 views. I know Axl is a dick and their popularity is waning, but I thought it would go over bigger (Maybe you have it already) Well that brings me to this post, Don't ignore this post just maybe because you've never heard of Jimmy Johnson. Or maybe you don't trust my taste anymore but let me make it up to you with this post. See scans
IF YOU'VE COME TO HEAR THE BLUES YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Lovely stuff! Thanks very much.
ReplyDeleteYou have the best of taste.Like me your palate is varied,like trying wine,a wide musical spectrum,I liked the GN'R.I was sad that I couldn't find all the Beatles posts,I loved the ones I got,I get confused lately with stuff.Being from England I was also sad that I couldn't download the last David Bowie post,tried several times,gets to 1:04 and stops.No problem,I know you'll be posting something great and interesting later.Thanks for all your posts...
ReplyDeleteAnon after your nice words here I will tell you where the rest of The Beatle links are
ReplyDelete1.Go to the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion(At the Wagon) and look in the comments section
2. Go to the Fleetwood Mac Concertgebouw (At the Wagon) and look in the comments section
3.Go to The Adult Bookstore Motel go to the July postings and scroll to the bottom of the page
4.There are 2 links over at "The Blog Nobody Reads" go down the page to the older post then look under the Kate Rusby post
Hope that helps, and if not shortly I'll just post the "missing link" on one of the main pages
Thank you very much Jobe.I must admit I don't often read the comments.My Collection has been expanded so much with the Voodoo Wagon and Floppy Boot Stomp shares,2 of the best,if not THE BEST sites online for unreleased/rare out of print and live material.I love most types of music from Medieaval to present day but have a love for 60's and 70's as I am just over 60 now.worked in record and CD stores.Ran Record Fair Stalls.My favourite band is The rolling Stones,Favourite Guitarist is between Jim Hendrix and Tommy Bolin [been a fan of Tommy's since 1976].I look forwards to all your posts as do many others who should Thank You.I'm off to find those treats now I know where to look!Thanks again,Stay Safe and Take Care D.
DeleteThanks very much! This guy is the definition of underrated.
ReplyDelete