Tech info: Show Info: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6cau9qu1vipqey/file password!!
Type: Bootleg
Source: FM Broadcast
Format: Flac
Sound Quality: 8.5
Download size. 1 file 418 MB
Notes: Not sure of the exact date of this show except that is was broadcast sometime in 1976. (They say 11-24-76, but this date cannot be confirmed.
This is an excellent Tuna show. Jorma and Jack are at the top of their game waling away.
Amazing version of Rock Me Baby Are Hot Tuna folks out there? Well, this is the way I like my
Tuna the best: electrified. It's a show at The Palladium in New York and was recorded from a radio
broadcast on WNEW-FM. I received this show from one of my trading buddies quite a few summers ago.
Track List:
1 - Rock Me Baby
2 - I Wish You Would
3 - Serpent of Dreams
4 - Winin' Boy Blues
5 - Been So Long
6 - Invitation
7 - Bowlegged Woman, Knock Kneed Man
8 - I See The Light
For all to enjoy!!
Link:
fbsvw
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Hot Tuna - Live at The Palladium, NYC 1976
Labels:
Flac,
FM Broadcast,
Hot Tuna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Please welcome back subadoo after his long hiatus!
ReplyDeleteHi, Subadoo. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. There's a picture of the newspaper ad for this show at http://www.tunabase.com/setlists/1976/19761127.html The ads show that Hot Tuna played from the 24th to the 27th
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info drafttervoi. I will have to look that up
ReplyDeleteHi All great to be back posting again it has been too long.
ReplyDeleteHi Jobe and hi to all the new posters. Some goodies to come!
Glad to find this - this was right around the release of Hoppkorv, was it not? That's the best studio album they did in my opinion.
ReplyDelete