Friday, September 25, 2020

Where Do I Take It From Here?

Probably thought You heard the last from me?

I been wonderin' the same these past 2 months... Life has been Kickin' my ass - and, It almost won! I won't bother with All the Details ('Cause I'm sure there's many of You out there that's had it rough as well!)... Besides, that's NOT Why You come here - It's the MUSIC!

So, Here's a Country Great (Says so in the Title of this particular Concert Series...) Many of You all know & still love... Waylon and his Timeless Music!

This concert took place sometime in 1979 in Nebraska... That's all I know, Other than it's an Excellent FM Broadcast Recording! Great Setlist as well...


NEW LINK: 2/16/21

Ol' Waylon

8 comments:

  1. thanks for still not being dead. great site, we all count on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks one of my favourite country artists

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, and may good fortune and good health all come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simon--welcome back. From my research, this was recorded in Omaha, NE in 1979, at the Civic Auditorium. That is my homestate, and frankly pretty amazed that any recording other than the 1987 Farm Aid ever originated from there.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it forever and not really seen it around other places....
      Thanks for the research from NE, waco!

      Delete
  5. Thank You All for the nice comments! It's much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete