Friday, February 20, 2026

Elvis Costello and The Attractions Get Happy!! (Sessions)

*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER 


*NOW REBOOTED FIRST POST 9-6-23
There are 40 yes 40 songs on this. I have a couple more I will be posting sporadically. See scans

CAN YOU HEAR ME, CAN YOU HEAR ME, CAN YOU HEAR ME, CAN YOU HEAR ME ?

10 comments:

  1. I wish Blackbyrony had added MAIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jobe, don’t think I have this one so it’s appreciated! (you know it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Don't think I've heard this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Awesome share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am typing this through tears of joy! Can't wait to crack this one open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this. For my money, 'Get Happy!' was undeservedly dismissed by the (then) New Wave crowd. I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The file doesn't seem to be active. Could you please share it again?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jobe - will head folks across as per

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much thanks! This is one of my favorite releases by Mr. Costello.

    ReplyDelete