Thursday, May 29, 2025

Janis Joplin - Toronto, Ontario, CA. 1970

Janis Joplin - Toronto, Ontario
Transcontinental Pop Festival
June 28,1970
CHUM-FM Sounce @flac

2 Unchaptered Files  
Total time 1:17:05

Amazing Sound Quality!!! 

 
Set List:
Tell Mama
Half Moon
Move Over
Maybe
Summertime
Little Girl Blue
That's Rock 'n' Roll
Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)
Kozmic Blues
Piece of My Heart
Cry Baby
Get It While You Can
Ball and Chain


Full-Tilt Boogie Band:
Janis Joplin - Vocals
John Till - Guitar
Richard Bell - Piano
Ken Pearson - Organ
Brad Campbell - Bass
Clark Pierson - Drums

  


pass-fbsvw

 

 !*!*!



4 comments:

  1. This is possibly the BEST Janis recording I have ever heard! If you download one thing today make it this! AWESOME is overused but here it is just plain spot on! Thanks so much Silent Way and bestests to all the gang at FBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a boot! Thanks guys at FBS and associated sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the Janis. I haven't heard this one but considering the comments I don't think I'll be disappointed.
    JustDave

    ReplyDelete