Thursday, September 10, 2020

Devo LIVE in Bristol UK 1978

 

Devo 
Colston Hall
Bristol UK
1978-12-07
Soundboard @320


01. Wiggly World
02. Pink Pussycat
03. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
04. Too Much Paranoias
05. Praying Hands
06. Uncontrollable Urge
07. Mongoloid
08. Jocko Homo
09. Smart Patrol---Mr. DNA
10. Sloppy (I Saw My Baby Gettin')---Encore Break
11. Come Back Jonee
12. Gut Feeling (Slap Your Mammy)
13. DEVO Corporate Anthem---Encore Break
14. Red Eye
15. The Words Get Stuck In My Throat


Bob Mothersbaugh - Guitar, Vocals
Bob Casale - Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals 
Mark Mothersbaugh - Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals
Gerald Casale - Bass, Vocals, Bass Synthesizer
Alan Myers - Drums


16 comments:

  1. definitly one of my fav bands ever. fan since i purchased my rose vinyl "are we not men?" when it was released. think it was a stiff-sampler making me aware of theme ... as it did with motorhead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, hinterwald. I always loved these guys, too. Enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Looks like I get another gold star next to my name in the boss' ledger. Woo Hoo.

      Delete
    2. As a bonus you can take a 5 minute lunch today!

      Delete
    3. You're so good to me boss. We workers in song like you, too. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. A much-needed pick-me-up for me. Big thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we could help out, Konrad. Thanks for the Comment.

      Delete
  4. Great amigo!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Enoch - much appreciated - nearly missed it for some reason! I bought the Stiff single Jocko Homo when it came out and of course the first two albums and followed them ever since. Fine band and this is most welcome. Fanxt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it, swappers. I was hiding it from you, of course. Enjoy.

      Delete
  6. thank you enoch.
    great one! and A++ sound!
    mikL

    ReplyDelete