
Ryan Adams - Live at Ed Sullivan Theater
December 5, 2011
New York, NY.
Excellent Soundboard/Matrix Recording @320
Taped by: vanillag
Set List:
1. intro, tuning
2. Oh My Sweet Carolina
3. Ashes & Fire
4. If I Am a Stranger
5. Dirty Rain
6. New York, New York
7. Do I Wait
8. 'Kiss, solo shows stories'
9. Lucky Now
10. Jacksonville Skyline
11. 'what i had for lunch story'
12. Black Sheets Of Rain
13. English Girls Approximately
14. '"Moonlighting" rant'
15. 16 Days
DO NOT Miss This Show!
pass = fbsvw
Thanks FBS. Really enjoyed this and the video of the Letterman performance is astonishingly good too. Somehow Adams is less appreciated than he should be it seems to me but maybe that's a UK thing. This is exceptional so most welcome. Fanxt!
ReplyDeleteHe's always sold out in the UK so someone appreciates him.
ReplyDeleteThe guy is an amazing song writer. I stumbled onto him and his band Whiskeytown sometime around 1996.
ReplyDelete